Shop the Lingerie Store

Perfect body for a hot girl

Posted by myspacehotgirl | 10:39 AM

About me : Barbara Zatler / 27 years old / Copenhagen, Hovedstaden Denmark



Hi my name is Barbara Zatler. I..m a danish model and actress. I live in Denmark but my roots are from slovenia, italy and some in Denmark. I work as a model.I do glamour, Fashion and commercial work. Work all over the world and i..m willing to travel for the right job. :) Feel free to add me as a friend :o) also visit my website www.barbarazatler.com where you can read more about me and see much more pictures that are to much glamour then myspace allow . and feel free to leave a comment in my guestbook . Xx Barbara :o)









Visit me at MySpace.

Search the web:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments